Helicopters ..

don't know for sure, you look like an angel 
Is it such a crime, just pack up your things, babe ..

before the city lights up, before they find us 
Before they find out 
That we've crossed the line,is it such a crime 
The hell with them all , yeah ..

The hell with them all 
They won't leave us alone ..

I wish we could die with you in my arms 
And me in your arms 

and then... 

Helicopters all over the sky tracking us 
Fire in the sky ..

Holding your hand  we got no choice, 
but run away tears in our hearts 

We are now on the roof of the empire 
Look how the sun shines 
How the sun shines 
This is the final breath 
This is the final cut 
Time to crash-land 

Falling to a higher ground, elevating from the clouds 
Buildings wheeling around your face,
 is so peaceful now, this is the final breath ..

All we have to do is ..  
Follow the light 

Falling to a higher ground 
Elevating from the clouds 
I wish ..
I wish we could die

Damien Saez  - Helicopters