The Severed Garden...

Wow, I'm sick of doubt, live in the light of certain south cruel bindings.
The servants have the power
Dog-men and their mean women, pulling poor blankets over our sailors.

I'm sick of dour faces staring at me from the Tv tower,
I want roses in my garden bower; dig?
Royal babies, rubies, must now replace aborted strangers in the mud,

these mutants, blood-meal for the plant that's plowed. 

They are waiting to take us into the severed garden
Do you know how pale and wanton thrillful comes death on a strange hour?

Unannounced, unplanned for,
like a scaring over-friendly guest you've brought to bed.
- Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings 
where we had shoulders smooth as raven's claws ...-

No more money, no more fancy dress
This other kingdom seems by far the best
Until it's other jaw reveals incest,
and loose obedience to a vegetable law.

… I will not go
Prefer a feast of friends
to the giant family...

James Douglas Morrison
-Jim-
Ir al Video ->